Skip to main content

The First Thing You Should Know....

So,

Here we are. You're in your twenties and your basically stuck right? All your friends are married and either engaged? You don't have your dream job yet and you can't quite find your calling. You probably feel like you're behind because everyone you graduated high school with, seems to have their life together. Maybe, you're depressed because of a recent life change, the thought of failure, or maybe thinking that the future holds nothing for you. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night thinking that maybe God has forgotten about you? Do you REALLY feel the person you're with is just tagging you along for fun? Well, what if I told you that your obviously not alone. All the emotions that your feeling, I can honestly say that there is somebody out there in this big ass world who can relate. Furthermore, there is someone out there who has it so much worse. On another note, if you like to look at shit how I do, this could all be apart of a "GREATER PLAN." I'm a firm believer that God doesn't take you through anything, he can't bring you out of. You read that right, God does have a purpose for you. Don't get me wrong, I am not the most religious person in world. In fact, I curse like a sailor, drink like a fish, and lie in certain situations. I'm just a fucked up basic ass human being. However, I do have faith in God and I do read my bible and have more than enough sense to know that troubles don't last always. I just want you to know that you are not alone, and that we are going to get through this life TOGETHER. Ready, lets go.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Holding On to Toxic People Can Hinder Your Blessings.....♥️🀦🏽‍♂️πŸ™…πŸ½πŸ€”

It's Ok To Let People GO... If you don't learn anything else from me, KNOW THIS, IT IS OK TO LET PEOPLE GO, ☝🏽Sometimes we tend to hold on to people because of our relationship with them. This can be with significant others, platonic friends, friends with benefits or family. Unfortunately, I believe sometimes we can put up with other people's bullshit because of our history or emotions towards them.πŸ˜ͺ I hate to say it, but we can be extremely blind to shit. We keep running to them in our attempt to help them but we are only hurting ourselves along the way.  You cant keep tagging along with that dude who only calls you when he's bored or who's only fucking with you because of your head game or street rank.πŸ™„ You can't keep hanging out with your family when they're only running their mouths to their friends or your enemies about whatever the fuck you got going. You can't keep running towards the dude who claims he doesn't want a relationship but le...

5 Books To Keep You Busy This Summer...πŸ“šπŸ€”

Whether you're at the nail shop, on the beach, at work, bored, feeling some type of way or just looking for something to read, I have a list of books you might enjoy....😌 The Bible For Black Girls By Chelsea Claverie- Definitely, my favorite book of all time. She pretty much gives you the game page after page. If you buy this book I promise you your glow up will be on 10. Best book to read after a bad break up.😎 The Perks of Being A Wallflower By Stephen Chbosky- Ok, so I'm probably being biased because I loved the movie, but I did enjoy the book as well.  The cool part about it is that the book is actually written as a letter to you. If I were you I would buy the book first and then watch the movie. P.S. Its lowkey a tear jerker!πŸ“š   Milk and Honey By Rupi Kaur- Most definitely a book for the soul honey. A great book of poetry. If you ever experienced any type of pain, break up, romance, or tragedy, this book is for you. Honestly, it's really hea...

7 Things To Do If You're Feeling Depressed.......

Nobody said life would be easy girl....In fact, it can get incredibly hard...like to the point where you get pretty discouraged and just want to give up on everything...Trust me, I know the feeling...Anyway, here's some things you can do to stay calm, grounded, and focused... Take A Mental Health DayπŸ™‡πŸ½‍ ♀️ - That's right, take an off day from school or work to focus on yourself. On this particular day, you can turn your phone off, lay in bed  and eat pizza and ice cream, pig out, turn your phone off, put it on DND, and just chill.πŸ™…πŸ½πŸ“± Take A Moment to BREATHE😚 - So what if you can't take the day off. Often times when we feel shitty, we experience an anxiety attack, like everything is going wrong at one time, and there no way it can be stopped. Listen, breathe in, breathe out. Repeat it. Take a step back, play a game on your phone, drink some water, and then go back to work.πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Be ChildishπŸ‘§πŸ½ - After a long day of being an adult, you gotta admit it will feel go...